The New Twin Dad Survival Kit is sure to be a sensation with any new dad of twins! What appears to be a bit of a gag will actually be very helpful to the new parent of two. Our special kit features a Diaper Dude mini diaper bag, the Dad's Guide to Raising Twins book, as well as a set of bibs that say "Twin A" and "Twin B". All bundled up in a bright red drawstring backpack that's been custom printed with "New Twin Dad Survival Kit". He will have everything he needs to start his new adventure with twins!
This gift is sure to amuse and delight and will be the highlight for sure! A fun way to include the new Dad in the excitment of having twins!
DIAPER DUDE BAG:
- Orange and khaki with black accents.
- Rugged nylon construction
- Detachable shoulder strap
- Adjustable waist strap
- Handy zipper pulls
- Elastic straps inside of double bottle pockets
- Dimensions approximately 16" x 7" x 3"
DAD'S GUIDE TO RAISING TWINS by Joe Rawlinson:
- You survived the twin pregnancy and have brought the twins home. Now the real adventure begins. This guide will walk you though the challenging and exciting aspects of raising twins. You can thrive as a father of twins even during the crazy early years with twins.
- 100% Cotton Interlock
- White with contrasting black trim
- Velcro closure
- Printed with TWIN A and TWIN B
- 210 denier nylon backpack
- Water resistant backing
- Tough DUROcord® dyed to match drawstring closure
- Metal grommets at corners.
- Approximately 14" x 18"